mar silver

1. 428 Posts.
    I typed the word 'silver' into Quick Search hot copper and if the silver buffs are right we might all retire with silver or silver shares....one post even suggests its more useful than gold and might attain gold's price in time to come. It made for interesting reading. I hold some mar shares and was interested in silver predictions and hence found the silver thread which I had not seen before.
    I have gone on to further think that hot copper can play quite a roll in the uncovering of small emerging companies and that posting thoughts on hot copper can help to keep management of small companies up to speed with some of the thinking of their shareholders without them having to voice them at AGM's.
    It also serves to cross promote more successfully their companies to others which is always a tough road if they are not producing and profitable.
    The good thing in a promotional sense is others can create debate about a company without any or very little input of time/resource by the company.
    I occasionally speak with companies and am surprised at their non familiarity of the HC forum or worse a statement along the lines that it can be a manipulated, self seeking, and at times a small thinking,petty dialogue. [which of course is why we have a review system]....mostly though I believe companies dont see it as part of their domain because a shareholder/poster on HC is on the other side...we the voters/shareholders are often ignored while company leaders get on with their job having been entrusted by us to do it...... However I think HC is formost a useful forum and with integrity in postings across the spectrum could also be better utilised by corporate /company leaders for shareholders greater good.
    I thought it good that a new category has been created for company representatives and should be promoted. lol & dyor..
    dont take it all too literally...its just a few loose thoughts heading towards somewhere better

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.