CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Gold with your iron ore in Sierra Leone and a AIM listing !!...

1. 1,943 Posts.
    Gold with your iron ore in Sierra Leone and a AIM listing !! here it is

Sula Iron & Gold plc Announces First Day of Dealings on AIM
    Tuesday , 09 Oct 2012

Sula Iron & Gold plc, an iron ore and gold exploration company focussed in Sierra Leone, is being admitted to trading on AIM today. The Company has raised 1.15 million pounds before expenses by way of a placing of 19,166,674 new Ordinary Shares at 6 pence per share giving a market capitalisation of circa 7 million on admission to AIM. The funds raised will be used to advance the Company's 153 sq km licence area in the mineral rich Sula Mountain Range in Sierra Leone, which is highly prospective for iron and gold.
    •Objective to explore and advance its key 153 sq km licence area prospective for iron and gold - licence area is contiguous to AIM's biggest miner African Minerals' operational Tonkolili iron mine which has a JORC compliant resource of 12.8 billion tonnes
    •Exploration confirms presence of Banded Iron Formation (‘BIF') at surface - magnetic anomalies extend into the property from African Mineral's Tonkolili licence
    •Exploration target of 500 million tonnes at 30.4% iron for magnetite and 55% iron for hematite, given by independent mining consultants SRK
    •Gold prospectivity highlighted by extensive artisanal mining - grab samples at site with up to 4.92 g/t Au.

(continued)

http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/view/mineweb/en/page674?oid=159883&sn=Detail&pid=102055

I agree tokyo we gotta change course soon (with a bit of luck the pieces fall into place)
    also the iron ore price up to $117
    the dry season in Sierra leone starts soon - Nov-April
    and maybe CXU found silver and gold on their Argentina uranium ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.