CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

i also have to add 1. that any deal needs its backers2.it was...

1. 101 Posts.
    i also have to add

1. that any deal needs its backers

2.it was always expected that a deal would eventuate before the cap return to boost the sp so after cap return the market didnt see the company as going nowhere with no assets no projects and after cap return less money.they needed a project before returning the money.

If the deal has been put together with clarity and preparation with diligence the directors would have got a number of backers via brokers or business associates to throw money into this project by way of buying shares...especially at these levels.

obviously the major shareholders arent going to do anything other than cap this

So maybe before we are all too harsh we should let the share price do the talking.

as i write the sp is up 1.9%

so far not a lot of talking by the market going on but i am patient after two husbands a son who just eats his breakfast grunts 3 times and then takes off and a pregnant daughter who is throwing up all over the place i am learning patience....nothing like the smell of vomit in the morning hahahhahah bon apetit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.