CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

marampa in sierra leone, page-15

1. 487 Posts.
    "this is purely a deal to stop evraz from getting in It is a blocking move lets hope it isnt too hastily done...
    Evraz now have been diluted as we all have ...but then again if evraz throw in another 60 mill they have the whole com pany anyway.

sage is obviously embarrassed and pissed off and has decided on a risky venture just to annoy the major shareholder...."

You are extrememly quick to criticize Mr Sage and make an executive director of a multimillion dollar company out to be little more than a petulant child with CFE merely his plaything with monumental decisions enacted upon a whim. If you were an executive director of a company, would you think such a critical claim would be justified if it were levelled at yourself?

Evraz will not have the whole company if they spend another 60M.

I do not have the knowledge to assume I know more about the potential of the mine than the company with this one, but I thought the option to purchase the mine after a complete feasability study is finished would negate a lot of the risk. If Mr Sage is to be believed, with Mr Burston's eye also, then the extraction of the iron seems to be very simple and risk free.

I often question how much knowledge and certainty some posters have on certain topics before they post so definitively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.