CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

hi sitting here looking out over the beautiful blue ocean at the...

1. 101 Posts.
    hi sitting here looking out over the beautiful blue ocean at the restaurant eating breakfast with my husband who is reading the paper i am reading this absolute B fkng S on sierra leone...

Evraz are going to be very shirty hahahhahahhahaha about throwing away good money from the chinese and giving it to a bunch of fools in africa.

OMG

this is purely a deal to stop evraz from getting in It is a blocking move lets hope it isnt too hastily done...
    Evraz now have been diluted as we all have ...but then again if evraz throw in another 60 mill they have the whole com pany anyway.

we need a committed investor now to come in and hold while evraz screw around and decide when to make their next move .

the problem with evraz is they seem to leave everything to the last minute.They seem to attempt to connive and swindle rather than wheel and deal.Any angle to do it the hard way or the sneaky underhanded way is what we need to expect now from evraz.

sage is obviously embarrassed and pissed off and has decided on a risky venture just to annoy the major shareholder....

russkies have a tendancy to get even . he may end up in wheelie bin or with cement shoes attemting to breathe from old coke cans at the bottom of the swan river.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.