CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

marampa latest, page-7

1. 5,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Tokyo, actually you should appreciate me to find out the reason that SP is much lower than the cash/share. But you are still so stubborn.

One sign is clear, except for Power United is vigorously against the project, when CFE ann "Marampa able to access existing Infrastructure" the market's reaction is quite indifferent.

yes, CFE can quit the project after spending $A10 million, however, what if the exploitation result is positive,than CFE has no excuse but has to invest $A 350 million in Africa.(whatever share dilution or cash burning). Once the result is very positive, what would be the local gov's reaction at that time?

Now, The Africa pirates are so rampant, plus the unstable situation in sierra leone, globle recession, I think the smart shareholders should be against the investment in Africa. One thing I am quite sure, If CfE quit tomorrow, its SP will soar.

You never believe the market but only yourself. Do not be so small minded, I wouldnot increase my holding, I already feel the risk, on contray, I will dump some and increase my FMG holding on monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.