TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

marathon-copper/gold

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Visited Tas website last night to check details of capital raising and stumbled onto some more drilling info by chance. Check under Company Reports/Presentations and check out the AGM presentations. The Chief Geo`s report is very interesting- it contains more photos of the drill cores which I believe are important.

In order of depth:

Page 10: Shows the cores from 581m to 587m which were released on 23/11 along with the weak sulphide mineralisation comment.

Page 15: Volcanic tuffs core at 670m released on 25/11 along with comment of being similar to upper unmineralised parts of OD orebody.

Page13: Volcanic tuffs at 676.6m with a circle around an area which I have no idea of what it is.

Page 11: The cores at 701.5m released on 25/11 labelled as polymict breccia. I`m guessing the dark grey ares represent sulphide (copper) mineralisation with the darkest bit at the bottom right of the page AND is there a speck of GOLD about 2 cm from the top core next to the right margin of the big red hematite circle on the left?

Page 12: A new photo of a core at 701.75m It contains a circle around a large dark grey deposit and is labelled cpy (?CHALCOPYRITE) and I believe clearly shows GOLD within the centre of this deposit.

Page 14: Another new photo from 706m ...just 4m further down---I`m no rocket scientist but isn`t this more heavily mineralised than all the other cores and I would like to bet has a lot more COPPER and GOLD than all the other cores. Magnify the cores and you can see gold bits all over the place.

CONCLUSIONS:

1. The MSI drill core has intersected significant COPPER/GOLD MINERALISATION below 689m and it appears that the mineralisation is getting stronger as we go deeper. And why would they drill deeper if the cores aren`t looking good at depth?

2. The director`s only released part of the information available on 23/11 leading to a huge turnover of the company`s stock. Even on 25/11 they did not give away too much more. If they had released pages 12 and 14 to the market on 23/11 WHICH THEY SHOULD HAVE, how high do you think Tas would be today? I suppose they can say they released it at the AGM and on their website BUT there are a lot of us following Tas on HC and I have not seen this before. The only conclusion you can make here is that the directors , family,friends, geologists, associated companies and interests have played a smart game to fleece ordinary shareholders of their stock.

I have held all my shares and am glad I didn`t fall for the director`s tricks and sell. However, I have very little respect left for them after what I believe they have done. I`m holding but I will be wary of them from now on.

Just HOLD AND ACCUMULATE Tas/Taso. The drill results are going to make Australia talk and as Mick Ryan says, more good news about Eden is around the corner.
    AND I still believe that TITAN contains a BIG MINERALISED LOAD, perhaps bigger than Marathon.

Regards to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.220M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1418179 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4385016 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.