TAS 0.00% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

marathon

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Different opinions are good. They make us think of alternatives to our own views.

My post yesterday was a bit long so I am providing a brief summary and update.

Look at Figure 2 on Thursday`s release, showing close up photo of POLYMICT (COMPLEX) BRECCIA showing a VARIETY OF CLAST TYPES WITHIN A FINER MATRIX OF HEMATITE, SERICITE AND CARBONATE (701.5m)

Now the PIRSA website on Olympic Dam (best to go to google search and search for : olympic dam geology mineral explorers guide.....the first search item is pirsa..
    The important bit is paragraph 2 on page 4...
    ``BRECCIA types range from wholly granite-rich to HEMATITE-RICH and are VERY COMPLEX due to COMPLEX BRECCIATION`` ......``ORE IS RICHEST IN HETEROLITHIC HEMATITE BRECCIAS which contain a WIDE VARIETY OF HEMATITE CLASTS`` HETEROLITHIC means a number of different rock types which is synonymous with POLYMICT and COMPLEX.

I have read that at O.D. the hematite rich breccias contain the ore and that the main gangue constituents in the mineralised zones at OD are HEMATITE, QUARTZ, SERICITE and FLOURITE.

This is all factual. So at least at 701m depth we have rocks eqivalent to that hosting the richest ore-body at OD. We don`t know the assay results or how much of the breccia is this good.

But we do know that they had entered this zone before the first announcement. We know the Solomons bought in again. And we know that this hematite zone is at least 225m deep and that they have decided to drill another 100m deeper than planned.

Look it could turn out to be disappointing but the odds favour it being very good if not absolutely fantastic.
    I bought in cheap and I am holding--not buying more.
    For those that don`t have any, a small speculative purchase at these levels could be very profitable.

Good luck. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.563M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4713838 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5663458 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.