IMM 1.67% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Marc Voight, page-14

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Agree Vivo. I did see Marc recently hauled over the coals though for what some said was over promoting the company. Damed if he does,damned if he doesn't. Imugene has a 6x higher MC and yet is not even in our enviable position. I'm wondering why. Would it have anything to do with the involvement of Paul Hopper, ~291 mill shares, who was a Viralytics leader and is now heavily involved in Chimera and Prescient as well. Is he a biotech magnet? Somehow IMU got themselves into top 300 which caused the fund managers to buy and increase the notice and price, now they'll soon be in the top 200. I've thought it may be BF holding the IMM price down for a cheap takeover, but others I know seem to think it's from investment houses with algorithmic trading. The recent fall in SP after the good results was not as I expected, typical,I know, but didn't think this time. Scratching my head on this one, as I'm ready for a payday. As Hodgie says, "you're a long time dead", it's time now. Particularly as there are treatments being developed that will supersede efti, in 10-15yr granted, but the time for IMM is nigh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.3¢ 29.3¢ $1.323M 4.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 111754 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 61590 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.