IMM 5.74% 32.3¢ immutep limited

Do people here realise Marc or none of the other board members,...

1. 5,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    Do people here realise Marc or none of the other board members, nor the admin, follow this forum to then know of the opinions, ideas and questions?!

The fact that IMP761 was seemingly such a hot topic on here the few days leading into AGM, and had it not been for myself asking the question (one of only two questions submitted BTW!!!), no-one would have been seriously concerned about it enough to bother asking the question, tells me a lot of talk here is perhaps discussion for the sake of discussion.

If people are truly concerned about Marc's performance, why not write to the company (as I did when I had more serious concerns around financisl strayegies)?

No point waiting to next AGM and then have only 20% vote against his performance rights if there is serious concern OR serious ideas that people here think he needs to know about.

@Bunaone, no, I am not keeping distance because of frustration with the stock. Quite the contrary. I am frustrated with people expressing frustration, based on ill-informed ideas about trials and the sector in general, specially around SP, spraying it all over and suffocating this forum around pips trading. Credit to the fact that it has stopped.

Back to my shell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.3¢
Change
0.018(5.74%)
Mkt cap ! $468.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.3¢ 30.0¢ $1.075M 3.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 205851 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 170918 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.