PEN 2.38% 10.8¢ peninsula energy limited

march 18 plant update, page-5

1. 1,641 Posts.
    Thank you Yuro

Based on your source and international atomic agency and even the mainstream media it seems that things are getting better and stabilizing... As each day ticks it's looking better,

Radiation is low.. Units 1 2 3 are stable, 5 and 6 have back up generators worKing and each day they must be getting cooler... It's freezing in that region ATM not sure if that helps as well, also there on the verge of restoring power to the whole site... Maybe mon or Tuesday, all units might be stable with backup power...

This might be a pure case of fear and panic at it's best! Look rightfully so in a way, it's amazing how the nuclear plant has calmed down on mainstream media, that's a clear sign, the japs are making progress, not as important anymore to the media, lol

So far from my knowledge no one has died or had radiation poisoing, if this stays like this, can you imagine the bounce in the u sector, confidence will be restored...

More people die from coal, gas and oil drilling, mining and operating, that's a fact, if the gap situation does not worsen expect the u sector to continue it's ride up to the supply and demand imbalance in 2013

It sounds like a ramp but if the situation does not worsen, people and markets will forget fairly quickly, proof is what has happens in the oil sector..

I think people will be kicking themselves a little now, thousands of people have died in the earthquake and the wars in north Africa, let's put things into perspective. I believe the market will too.

China will build there plants and then more... Some countries may hold 1 or 2 plants here or there but china will not! That's for sure, they have gone in all out in there reaserach and development... And started there plan..

Megatons to megawatts will finish in 2013 and if anything the pause for this year will only deter uranium juniors with high capex and opex...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
0.003(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $342.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.097M 10.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 6756171 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 7208103 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.