TYX 0.00% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

march 2011 quarterly report, page-3

1. 667 Posts.
    Do they let the fine people of Kimba use the Accomodation Village for Bingo nights and Buck shows?

I'm not sure what else they would be used for given they've been standing there for 12+ months now without any mining happening. It was a pretty picture in that announcement of the village in place, now it probably looks shabby/dirty and stinks like an old persons musty home.

I just watch with interest these days, have zero faith in Ian & Co. anymore and just have a small amount at stake because its beyond the point of being worthwhile selling anyhow.

It is absolutely beyond imagination that people in here still sing the songs of praise for the travelling geologist gypsey running the company. I'd happily get paid $300k a year (or whatever it is) to achieve that he has, we could've got the same by paying a homeless bum in maccas coupons.

Jokes aside, the company has gone nowhere fast and is unlikely to for another 6 months at least and even that is optimistic because they need some dollars ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $42 10.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 209917 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7302385 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.