TYX 33.3% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

march 2011 quarterly report, page-7

1. 667 Posts.
    dhimurru, things haven't added up here for a solid 6 months at least. A lot of us were up in arms about the options that Ian and McKay were trying to give themselves, remember that was to do with shipping by April at the latest and already onto phase 2 feasibility by now....

Ian is in fantasy land and to make matters worse we can't get any funding from TRF because he's off making backdoor venture's into brazillian gold explorers.

A capital raising HAS to be on the way and i've got my doubts whether Ian can find another gullable Asian company to underwrite it this time around. Which means if shareholders don't stump up the cash (which is highly likely) then IFE could well be on their way to their final resting place.

Also note with today's TRF announcement Ian is now a board member of another company, further increasing his bloated salaries and diluting his interest/time in the IFE dream.

IFE need to pull a rabbit out of the hat and fast, the problem is it's likely to be a dirty bushman's hat with a dead rabbit shot on IFE's vacant land.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $23.91K 5.978M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 13080553 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 185919 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.