CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

march 2014 quarterly rebalance of the s&p/asx

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Well, it appears that, effective 21/3/14, we will now be removed even from the S&P/ASX All Australian 200 index as well.

Well,.......I suppose we won't be allowed to move/fall any lower than that from now on. :-((

I wonder what the members of the baseless Ramping club will have to say about it....

I suppose, and in their ideas, that is another one of those excellent master strokes...NOT!!!

Or maybe the S&P got it all wrong, (just like the Independent Expert who wrote up the JORC report).
    They (The S&P) mightn't even have any ideas at all, and don't even know what they are doing, or talking about. Yeahhh.... that sounds like a solid suggestion/idea.

Maybe they should have paid a visit to Rocklands before writing such a report. Why didn't they think of that.!!!
    I am sure that, according to some, things would have been very different then. Why didn't anyone approached them before the Quarterly Rebalance of the S&P/ASX all Australian 200 Index was released.?
    Go figure!!!

I now can't stop wondering if any of those Financial Institutions left which might are still holding CDU shares, will dump them too.

Yes...."Expect the Unexpected" we have been told. This is a good case in point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.