EWC 0.00% 1.0¢ energy world corporation ltd

March 2021 Presentation

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    When you look back at the March 2021 presentation for the Entitlement Offer, one wonders how stupid holders were to get overly excited about the timeframes shown in their presentation. (see below)

• EWC expects the first phase of its Philippines LNG hub and 400 mw power facility will be commissioned in mid 2022. Project is mostly built and the important transmission line and switching station to connect the plant to the main grid are on track for completion by June 2022 with key roadblocks to completion recently resolved. Once commissioned EWC intends to install a 200mw steam turbine.

• Similarly, final stages of development of its 2 mtpa LNG facility are on track for initial production commencing late 2022.

Unquote

So, no confirmation on pre-commissioning to-date, let alone commissioning. And then, we get to the Sengkang LNG plant and from all information I've heard to-date they are years away.

I have no understanding as to why this company continues to screw holders with BS timeframes other than they are very, very good conmen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 684843 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 945188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.