BRU 0.00% 8.7¢ buru energy limited

March 2024 to November 2024 for BRU, page-3

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    There's absolutely no doubt that final seismic data will be an announcement. It's a pivotal moment and considering the costs and what the results represent, it will be sensitive. Based on their timeline that they communicated, it should be coming this week. I was always guessing that approaching this ann that the sp would drift north on anticipation, but I guess we'll find out.

With regards to how the seismic data is communicated, it will be more than just a simple 'clearer than before'. Otherwise they're massively underselling the strategic value and complexity of the data obtained. I am positive it'll be more detailed, but I'm hoping their marketing brains are on and they sell themselves. So far it doesn't seem that they promote certain aspects of the operation that well (not yet any way). I am a marketing professional at the core and they can certainly improve how they convey their strengths.

I would have thought the biggest risk right now is booking the rig. I've been given reassurance here and there, but we're now coming into March and nothing yet. It's not a tragedy, but in order for the timeline to work (and in essence give the sp the biggest push based on momentum), it's important we get that rig within a certain timeframe. I think it'll all work out imo, very exciting times. Lets see what this week brings for all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $38.43K 443.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169435 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 430473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.