URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Satori,"I think shareholders deserve a 'detailed' update on...

1. 3,606 Posts.

Satori,
    "I think shareholders deserve a 'detailed' update on Ukraine. I dont think this is unreasonable."

Damn right this is not unreasonable. Nor was it ever or previously unreasonable and yet Shareholders still remain 3rd world citizens when it comes to being fully informed.

Those who do say they do know are either kidding themselves and everybody here.

Kate Hobbs should write a book (again).
    How to successfully make a living out of running a company based upon political outcomes Volume 2~!
    (volume 1 being her Production in July statement/stunt)

"This is a time to really get behind the company imo and support them 100%. Now isnt the time to 'bash' them."

I disagree Satori, As far as I am concerned, they have had plenty of time to convince the market and I honestly am wondering exactly what right have they done me or anybody else here for that matter? Answer = NONE~!

"We are requiring tangible information on project opportunities with production opportunities in the next 12 months:"

LOL, c'mon, your too nice for your own good, giving them 12 months? They may not last 12 months Satori~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.