SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

march corporate update, page-18

1. 33 Posts.
    I agree that Sunshine Heart's major investors are holding tightly onto their shares. I am definitely holding onto mine. Low float, low volume, and a small fringe of day traders looking for short term movement, and a company that seems to want to keep C-Pulse below the radar until it's good and ready - it's a toxic brew.

On a day like today, a dip sets off a flurry of stop-loss sales, driving the stock down - and we've had a few days like this lately. But it doesn't recover, it just stays down.

It seems off balance, always trending lower. I wish I could figure out why. I feel foolish for my last (small) buy at $11, and that was only a few months ago. A logical reason for the $3/share drop would help relieve the sting.

SSH is a long term play, maybe 2-3 years for the FDA trial to complete - barring a takeover bid. The smart move is to ignore the price and hold, or even add to your position. Rationally, I know and believe this to be true.

But from an emotional/irrational/20-20 hindsight perspective, recent history makes it very hard to just hang on and hope.

I certainly feel empathy for the investors who have been in SSH since it's days as SHC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.