GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

sorry bro, i aint shooting you but got to put you on ignore...

1. Gus
    219 Posts.
    sorry bro, i aint shooting you but got to put you on ignore list..too many inconsistency and wrong statement in your "insight" which i found to be misleading. Your opinion as a non-holder is appreciated, but not required.

just to quote

"Image Resources also released a resource figure for its Cyclone Extended deposit in the Eucla Basin amounting to 86.3Mt of Indicated and Inferred Resources containing 1.638Mt of heavy minerals at a cut-off of 1% heavy minerals".

and i have no doubt GUNSON have the ability to sell its product and i quote

"In March 2012, Gunson Resources announced that it had reached agreement for an ilmenite sales contract with the world’s largest manufacturer of titanium dioxide, E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (DuPont), owner of DuPont Titanium Technologies. The agreement is for DuPont to take Gunson Resources proposed share of chloride ilmenite production from Coburn over a five year period."

and i have no problem with Gunson at 5 cents now or sellers lining up. I seen similiar thing with SIRIUS resources when it was only 5 cents...too many sellers and too little buyers...why i know? because i was there buying it :)

astalavista boy.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.