GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

peppie, your disclose yourself as non-holder and yet your...

1. Gus
    219 Posts.
    peppie, your disclose yourself as non-holder and yet your statement said otherwise?

the industry cut off is 1% not 3% as you stated,i quote from the wikipedia "The grade of a typical heavy mineral sand ore deposit is usually low. Within the 21st century, the lowest cut-off grades of heavy minerals, as a total heavy mineral (THM) concentrate from the bulk sand, in most ore deposits of this type is around 1% heavy minerals, although several are higher grade and the medium-sized Coburn mineral sands deposit, Western Australia, is 230 million tonnes at 1.1% heavy minerals, and is 13km long.

As for WTR which you want me to put my money there i would say a big NO. Their mine is somewhere in africa, to put simply i dont trust them...I would rather put my money in Australia. Although WTR has higher concentrate but with mineral sands, its the zircon content that matter! and most valuable. WTR ranobe mine has a zircon of 44000 tpa (its market cap is $71) while Gunson has a zircon of 40000 tpa with possibility of doubling and it current market cap today only a mere $11m. It appears to me that WTR is way overvalued while Gunson is way undervalued.

dont forget Gunson has also their Olympic Dam copper mine currenty in JV with Xstrata, plus few other copper tenements plus their copper and gold...to me DH must be sacked and GUNSON will move forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.