GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Usually when i am posting i always make sure beforehand that my...

1. Gus
    219 Posts.
    Usually when i am posting i always make sure beforehand that my information is correct. I am not posting "as what i assume/think or act like an industry expert working in WA". This is because i know that readers is not dumb and when they check on the accuracy of my posting, it will kinda make me look dumb.

I dont know where you got your information from? There is plenty of zircon in stradbroke island. The north stradbroke island deposits have been the largest producer of rutile,zircon and ilmenite in eastern Australia and the total reserve on the island as quoted by Iluka resources were 47% Ilmenite, 11% Zircon, 14% Rutile.

In mineral sand mining, the most expensive component are zircon, then rutile and finally leucoxene and ilmenite. Most of mineral sands companies,including Iluka, normally wont go digging if there is no zircon. The more zircon and rutile content in your reserves,assuming all cost of production are the same, the more profitable you are.

and to quote wikipedia got their sources from DH is one of the best jokes i heard....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.