GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Gunson is 5 cents there is a huge stack of sellers up to the...

1. 3,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Gunson is 5 cents there is a huge stack of sellers up to the raising price of 6.5c, and someone gives an insight on possible reasons why the project has not moved forward and you want to shoot them?

As for HM grades, here's a list of just WA companies that have HM grades higher than 3% - IMA, MZI and SFX. In the case of IMA and MZI, capex's I believe are around $60m, SFX have the Thunderbird which is an old Rio deposit near Derby, and that gets bigger by the day (no capex - yet - there share price has tripled though). There are also a couple of big deposits with high grades in the Murray Basin - ATR being one of them. Posco pulled the plug on a JV with ATR in 2009-10 (because of funding), I believe they also pulled the plug on a Murray Basin unlisted company in 2008.

While I understand it can be about what the HM contains, it's also about having the ability to sell it, especially the Zircon. You don't have to be blind freddy to work out that Iluka are having this exact issue, especially with their chinese customers, part of the reason why they fired 85 staff at their Eneabba plant.

So you can see my point about grades. IMA and MZI don't need massive capex's, because they don't need the throughput like Coburn requires.

Pep

(I dont own any of these stocks).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.