AGY 2.44% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

March prediction competition, page-144

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    Kaeho

79cents Prediction

As we get closer to funding and full on production I think we will see a completely different sentiment and reaction

This is primed in my opinion to take off and will attract the big investors in time AIMHO.

We will still the algo’s with their manipulation tactics but eventually that will wane in the longer term

Whilst I have a major investment in AGY it’s not my biggest outlay but it is one of 5 that I am most interested in

I have been invested over the past 7-8years and have waited patiently for it to recognise its true potential

We are not there yet but what we have now is a real developing business plan with the right management group to bring AGY business Operations to a successful Fruition

Late March to July 2022 should see some real SP movement IMOVAHO once we are achieve full production

We are looking forward to AGY’s Future

Patience is still needed as we are not over the line but advise we are on the way in my opinion which provides one with great optimism

Our Grand Children will benefit from what we have put in place but will come with an education in their understanding in the energy of money and how it works
    making good decisions only comes with life experiences with falls and bruising

Getting up and going again and again will be important it’s the same for the share market but what is important with lessons is how quick we learn to realise good investments from poor ones and what makes each trade different from the next

Investment Type, Fundamentals and Company Management are all important but we all must do our own research and develop lots of patience

To all investors and AGY Management Merry Christmas

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $138.2K 3.242M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60287 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 83721 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.