OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

To start a second shift on the 25 tonne crusher means...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    To start a second shift on the 25 tonne crusher means /logically/ that the crusher is working to expectations.
    Because there is no JORC they cannot extrapolate daily crushing production figures into the future,so every day would probably be a new figure of gold extracted.
    They would want to refine, daily, gold dore to refined gold which takes time .
    This is not an open pit mine but a complex multi grade and multi site thin orebody from which the feed stock is being taken and I would suspect that it takes a lot of logistical expertise to maximise gold production on any given day .
    Because there is no jorc, the dore has then got to go through the GOLD Room to have proper assays done and refinement to pure gold on which they can report .
    All this takes time fellow holders and will be complicated by the second shift beginning to crush the tailings stockpile of which I believe there was 7000 tonne put through last years production cycle and then there is the waste stockpile which may also have commercial quantities of gold .
    We just don't know and for management it must be a day by day proposition to tease out the GOLD .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.