OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

After some time to reflect on the state of play, and reading...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    After some time to reflect on the state of play, and reading other posts, I am much more relaxed than I was yesterday. The update will come when they are ready, commissioning problems, water inundation and just the general headache of mining can burn weeks away in no time. Nothing has changed, the gold is still there, plenty of money in the bank and a much slower cash burn than before.

As for the exploration, I am reasonably confident that Antena will be a winner, how often do you see geologists put a video together talking up the prospects of a drilling campaign like they did. I am not so confident about Eliseo, it is taking to long to see the results, it might not be a complete bust, but I am not thinking it is a winner yet. The tailings are another one I am not overly confident about, if there is enough gold there that it is worth running it again then good, but it is not going to make the company, so it does not bother me to much. Same for the Cobalt, it will be a nice surprise if there are commercial quantities there, but not putting to much hope in that one.

Has anyone mentioned Anglo before?? We have not had any info on what is going on there, but I would not thing they have just walked away. If the hold up in updates is related to talks if a take over from Anglo I would be very surprised, to early in my opinion for them to be taking over, we need to prove up some real value first.

Good luck to us all, everything IMO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.