PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Hi bowerboy, that is good news. I have held PNA for some time....

1. 390 Posts.
    Hi bowerboy, that is good news. I have held PNA for some time. purchasing at 16c, 18c and again at 25c after the funding for the mine development took place. My portfolio has grown substantially due to PNA and now represents a my largest holding.

The management have done an excellent job in my view. Starting production at a time when the price of copper, gold and silver are at record highs. This will help them pay the debt off sooner as they stated in the feasibility study.

What impresses me about PNA is the project is running ahead of schedule and within budget. This is a credit to management and staff in being able to achieve this.

PNA has been very resilient during these difficult market conditions, and I wish I could say the same about my other bluechip stocks I hold.

I hope we will see PNA move upto the next level over the next several months.

PNA reminds me of the OXR. I remember speaking to Owen in early 2000/1 just after the dot com bubble when OXR was trading at 7c. I didn't invest in OXR back then as I lost a lot of money in the dot com bust which left me rather shaken up. I got back on track a few years later and am pleased to say I own both PNA and OXR which have been my stellar performers in my portfolio.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.