LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

I reckon LNU should hook up with SP8 Streamplay Studio Limited...

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I reckon LNU should hook up with SP8 Streamplay Studio Limited ASX.
    SP8 is sitting on 14 million in cash as a slow paced business provider of competitive casual gaming and e-sports technology, music streaming services, and telco value-added services.
    Im sure Linius wants to get in to the music video side of things.
    And the gaming side might catapult the use of the Linius technology. Ive talked before about using trivia/quiz type apps to gamify the Linius product - eg: Using trivia questions to the punters as an insentive to search historical highlights. (as when I'm on AI I can't really think of what to ask, so some prompting on my favourite topics would get me going)
    James B was keen on the idea!
    I know Streamplay is looking for somewhere to invest thier loot.
    If SB approaches SP8 to investigate them using Linius technology in some sort of JV, SP8 will start doing some background research on LNU and would become keen to chuck some money in for a stake with thier cash.
    LNU gets an invester and a partner into gaming and music video And SP8 gets in on disruptive technology and every body gets a big share price boost.
    Just a crazy idea!

AI take:

Here's an analysis of the potential collaboration between Streamplay Studio Limited (SP8) and Linius using SP8's music products and Linius' digitization technology:

Strengths of the Collaboration:

• Synergy between Technologies: Linius' digitization technology can be integrated with SP8's Mjams music platform to create a unique music discovery and engagement experience. Linius can help digitize vast music video libraries, making them readily searchable within Mjams.
    • Gamified Music Trivia: SP8's game-building experience can be leveraged to create engaging music trivia games using Linius' digitized music videos. This can be implemented through SP8's existing pub entertainment solutions or online through mobile apps and web platforms.
    • Increased User Engagement: Integrating music trivia games with Mjams can increase user engagement and time spent on the platform. This can attract new users and potentially generate additional revenue streams through advertising or premium features.
    • Focus on SP8's Strengths: The collaboration leverages SP8's existing music products (Mjams) and expertise in game development, potentially revitalizing these underperforming aspects of their business.

They have the disruptive technology and not much cash. SP8 has the cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $600 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 134023782 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 13378637 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.