RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

March QTR Result

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    What is everyone's thoughts on March QTR numbers. I have had a look back through previous results comparing to the recent Dec numbers and feel we should generate $20M plus this QTR. Reasoning as follows-
    Zinc - Produced 7695DMT previous QTR but sold only 7121DMT. Carry over of approx 1623DMT. You would assume they can generate the same production at least this Q so should have up to 9318DMT to sell for potential revenue. Working on last Q numbers this is $14.001M. But we all know USD Zn is up and AUD down so value will be higher.
    Lead - Produced 2980DMT prev Qtr and sold 2828DMT. Carry over of only 115DMT, assuming same production numbers there will be 3122DMT available or $5.078M. Again current prices are higher.
    Copper - Produced 725DMT but sold only 347DMT last Q. There is 777DMT carry over stock and assuming same production there will be 1502DMT available or $4.32M.

So total potential revenue assuming same production and prices as last Q is $23.39M. I know all this stock won't be sold this Qtr but allowing for a bit of a bump in prices received it still puts us above $20M easily.

Thoughts? Happy to receive constructive criticism on my numbers with reasoning/explainations why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.