CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Atleast they dangled a carrot. Invoices for the current quarter...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Atleast they dangled a carrot. Invoices for the current quarter are ahead of receipts for the previous $10k quarter.

i'm disappointed that the update didn't reaffirm the 2 new products within 3months. That was announced awhile ago and should be getting very close now. A statement saying it is still on target would have been nice. Otherwise I will just assume we are delayed ...again.

The other forward looking statements were definately positive. Not just talking about 2 new products that are only rehashed packaging. But actually talking about sunburn (RED) and releasing it during correct seasonal times (ie summer).

Anything they say about Tripeptofen I still take with a grain of salt. What is obvious from all the Trip ann in last 12months(in particular) is they have absolutely no idea about it.

All they know is something in Nutracel is damn good. They are getting closer to molecular weight but the keep saying this. They will eventually isolate the compound they refer to as Trip.

You do have to wonder what it's costing. Are these universities and academics doing it for free or will we eventually lose a percentage?

As GarryW said their are some people starting to complain again. And they should sell. That is the concern. I think we will start to see sellers building unless the Priceline ann comes out first. Not much else on the horizon.

A week before the next CR im guessing they will finally find the molecular weight of Trip. Then they will naturally want funds to develop it. And we will be greatful for the opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.