TTT 7.14% 13.0¢ titomic limited

@Hrunting There are lots of things at play here. I'll list out...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    @Hrunting There are lots of things at play here. I'll list out why i think the SP has crashed, I don't think it is because of TTT operationally

• Australia's relation with China is poor and has become even worse today, TTT requires metal powder which is mined here but processed in China
    • The MOU's are likely based on whether or not TTT can produce quality products in a specified time frame, How can TTT prove this in a Covid environment when it comes to international companies? It's not as if they can send someone out to test out everything that they've made it needs to be shipped over then likely tooled then tested.
    • The above is compounded by the TKF process likely being unrefined on a per product basis meaning that to begin with project lead times will be long at first, as the only verification that they are producing products correctly is likely coming over the internet and they likely have a limited catalogue of things they already know how to make
    Is this all a big issue in the long run? I find it unlikely, I think Covid only furthers their case that there are many benefits to localised manufacturing.
    Though in the short term there will likely be continued delays and frustration as with a very large number of companies globally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $131.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $506.7K 3.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 169892 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.