PEK 4.65% 22.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Nice post and great questions we all would like to know and fill...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Nice post and great questions we all would like to know and fill in blanks

my thoughts are...

shenghe could try to sit on this without a finance deal in place so yes risk to that is to be considered.

the opposing thought to me is management have indicated to also be looking for other avenues of to raise capital - assuming this has been indeed the case i think shenghe would prefer to be the funding party. as a 19 percentage stake - The company success is also then a flow on to shenghe.

If they had to pay between 250 to 450 million as a t/o and then also spend another 200 million to develop ---- well its possible but would tanzania be for it is also a question to ask.

the issues with this stock as a T/O for company ambition to acquisition tactics is regardless if there has been some dubious trading is how few shares its taken to draw down to the current share price.

that speaks a lot of what most shareholders hold as to value in this stock, with broker valuations of the stock and amongst the stock peers i don't think anyone will be selling the farm cheap.

i cant see any long term holders who have done research on the future prices , are going to sell cheap at the current lowest price point of the rare earth market... the company isn't in duress with debt or other factors that would be more open to shareholders wanting out... and with at least one asset on the books that isn't required as you said yourself it could fund some income from the phosphorus to stop the bleeding of cap raisings from shareholders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $59.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $16.04K 71.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81124 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 3643 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.5¢ 31878
Last updated 15.28pm 03/05/2024 ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.