IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Thanks to everyone for attending in Perth this afternoon at the...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Thanks to everyone for attending in Perth this afternoon at the 'underground cavern at Steve's'.

Like most true believers or early adopters to the Imugene story who I spoke to - Kluck, TheChosen, Actionaire...- we were pretty chuffed these
    guys bothered to come all this way over the other side of the country to speak to maybe, say 30 investors or so?

Here's my take from some of my notes I made in order of speakers:

Paul Hopper

Paul re-iterated that he was sorry and frustrated like most of us at the pathetic state of the share price currently.

It was the 'end of easy money' as we know it since a couple of years ago but at the same time, money that the company did have in hand now - which we know is a great position to be in - was being used carefully at 62% going back in to developing our assets.

'Brilliant data' will be forthcoming but when that will be 'is in the 'hands of the Gods' (ie, natural progression of trials, FDA approvals etc)...

Leslie

Re Oncarlytics- We are the 'best and first in class' in terms of our technology and she is very, very proud of that.

One thing I found amazing in terms of management's HR spend that Leslie mentioned is that there are only are 9-10 core people working in all of IMU's trials and platform advancements in total whereas she said that when she was at her previous company, Genentech, it would have been about 200 people doing about the same amount of work in terms of level of scale. So once again, they are really working hard 24/7 in their efforts to make this company successful and move through the various hoops involved in biotech. Part of the reason for the rationalisation is that people like Dr Dupont and Leslie are old hands at putting together trials and their wealth of experience is therefore extra valuable in terms of saving time and labour.

Lastly, Leslie mentioned her 'sense of urgency' in wanting to get the Imugene's assets to the patients - ie - she is doing everything within her powers to make things advance as is possible.

Dr Dupont

Dr Dupont was introduced as one of the world's leading oncologists who comes from several generations of leading oncologists - so it's in his genes perhaps? Certainly his huge amount of experience in being involved in bringing other drugs to market is a great asset for Imugene.

He stated that we are now in the 'golden age of immunotherapy' and furthermore, he seemed genuinely excited to be working closely to Leslie and Yuman as he already knew them so well, so from that I gleaned that there is a real synergy and connection between them.

Q and A's

Re Nasdaq listing. Paul Hopper stated saliently that it would happen down the track. It was just a matter of time/timing and it would happen most likely when we had some kind of catalyst or important licensing agreement of note hinge off. Biotech is not big in Australia as we know and the US is where most things are happening so makes sense. So they are making steps to consider this and it will happen when the time is right.
    This all makes sense to me.

Re the next major data or announcement expectations. I can't remember which one of the team said this but it was clearly stated that when the important data for CF33 is finally gathered and put together, it will be a 'truly valuable' and 'knock the socks off' kind of announcement. There will be 'no salami style' bits of news which just get lost, so in other words, I took that to mean something like - we won't get lots of little dinky Christmas presents, it will be just one big meaningful big one and that suits me fine - quality stuff and a bit like the wine we had today. I didn't have too much but it was all good.

This is all my bits of notes for today. Overall, it was much more coherent than my token comments and all the presenters, even Paul, were really very humble and approachable and seemed genuinely glad to give us their time.

GB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.