IMU 6.67% 7.0¢ imugene limited

in response to Eileendover, sorry did the old wouldn't post.I'm...

1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    in response to Eileendover, sorry did the old wouldn't post.

I'm not sure the share price will be taken into consideration for a licensing agreement (or a direct sale). Have a read of the below:

Pharma Licensing: Why & How? | Credevo Articles

Step 6 at this stage has been discussed in depth on these threads. PH seems to be sticking to the 'take it as far as stage II' strategy. Obviously, BP and IMU will have much more of an idea than us around these figures.

For me, and I'm sure most investors, the most important step is 8, for me words like compelling,killing etc are key words as this will be most important if IMU are only going to stage II. If data is compelling, then this is where we are in the driving seat when it comes to negotiations. Let's not forget, the FDA still needs to approve, and this is where the risk lies for BP (and IMU depending on the deal)

When looking at the types of payments, again see the above link under Payment in licensing.

I don't believe any pharma makes an offer as a % of sp but just a straight $ and then percentage depending on sales etc, see Payment in licensing.

When it comes to an offer, BP will be looking at all the above and make an offer based on that, this is where we then have to trust the board on whether they recommend taking it or not as really, we have no idea whether it's fair or not. When it comes to us as shareholders, I just want the offer to be higher than my average price, and multiples of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.005(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $2.443M 34.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 3270437 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 551000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 14343085
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.