March Tails_Blooms_N_Anything, page-517

1. 18,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Hi pica - no need to call me 'madam' this is a bit of an in-joke here on these pages - ;-)
    I buy it from the Australian arm of Amazon i.e. amazon.com.au
    used to buy it from Amazon.com - real cheap - then of course (because they paid no tax in Australia), they had to create an Aussie branch -

which is amazon.com.au - bought my first lot from them called 'pura d'or - 100% pure organic argan oil - real cheap - $35 or so for 4 fluid ounces - today I was looking for same, as I am running out - (it lasts a long time, I tend to rub it all over me, only when I have time, or after a nice long soak - 1x per week, have other oils as well - anyway
    today I noticed they have gone into production of various specialty products - cottoned on how desirable the oils is and the pure oil now costs twice as much - but I did order it just the same:
    so 'pura d'or' organic Argan Oil, 4 fluid ounces $71.35 (can't remember the pennies) plus $10 postage.
    But have friends who have been to Morocco and have seen the laborious process by which women extricate the oil from the very hard nuts - so understandably expensive.
    For years I used almond oil - might give it a try again - just poured it over my body after a shower and rubbed it in there, face too, and then, wrap in towel, allow to get dry naturally . . . but shower floor gets slippery
    Cheers
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.