March Tails_Blooms_N_Anything, page-519

1. 18,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Margaret63 - thanks about mentioning my girl - I have been through a somewhat precocious period of mourning - I am well again - have now decided I am lucky not to have to watch closely what's going on - and maybe a miracle will happen - have gone back to praying (despite being an atheist) - have support from similar people - would gladly swap places with her - but no such thing -
    and
    also realised that she made so many mistakes - never accepted sensible advice from me - had such an amazing life - has beauty still, although emaciated now - has a wonderful husband and child - has money -
    had experiences other people don't have - ever -
    and I gave life to this amazing creature - don't know how I deserved this - really.
    ... and I also have two other daughters who are anxiously watching that I don't go off the rails and who I have to re-assure, yes, I am alright and I will be with you and yours through thick and thin.
    Single women with no children have an easy life - similar for guys.
    that's all I am going to say on the subject
    thankyou again
    Taurisk

P.S. this morning I sent all my girls congratulatory personalised messages on the occasion of Women's World-wide Day for being the very special people they are.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.