NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

march target 43.71, page-2

1. 13,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2730
    had to dust this idea off again, last month gold grinded higher but she couldnt break resistance, this has changed overnight...

All short theories remain the same
    Rebuilding story
    QE2 should continue to june as scheduled

but would add now
    ECB talk of raising interest rates becasue of inflation, this will strengthen the Euro as trader sell the printed usd and but EU at higher interest rates, Gold, Siver Copper all moving and the madness will continue for a while longer

USA can raise interest rates but even quadrupling interest rates wont stop the inflation move, inflation expectations or the weakening of the dollar imo, 1PC is hardly going to crash real asset prices and make people rush to the USA for yield....and besides its exactly what the Fed chairman wanted, lower dollar to make USA more compeditive and to stimulate domestic activity

looks to be moving to the next unknown $1500, and whilt it should i suppose go back and test both 1433 and 1140 againat some stage, Iexpect a wild ride as many day traders move in...

Long short squeeze expected as there are millions of shorts still out there for sure

Near term target 43.71 as I know this is a place we have been before, after that its broker targets all of which are over 46plus....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.