LIN 0.00% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

I have not been on line for a while. I have to say, reading the...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I have not been on line for a while. I have to say, reading the past posts, that i am gob-smacked at the ranting. I don't know if i have ever seen such aggression in commentary except for stocks where there is disaster. And this is not a disaster stock. If you guys ever wanted to promote rational and logical basis for people to support buying then all these posts are doing exactly the opposite. Some of you write like you would throw the puppy under a bus. I feel that I do not want to comment unless it becomes a post for excessive slander.

My Summary:

I don't mind management (cant say I am an absolute fan like I am of David Beckham or Marion Cottillard) but I feel they are trustworthy of the process. So support it is.

Do I like the capital structure? Not before but I do know. It has gone from heavily diluted and awful with no turn over to a mountain of turnover. That is healthy. It is now an ASX300 stock. THAT IS GREAT.

Do I like the projects? Before they were ok to good and now with the rare earths thing - bloody oath I do. Super sensational.

Is there a prospect of this being a classic investment that will net a bucket of wealth? Absolutely.

Will it happen perfectly? (you know HotCopper ranter perfect) Well shoot my foot and pee in my mouth. This is mining and they never do BUT just about everyone is happy in the end. And i have had a lot worse in IT and Medical investments that are more pie in the sky rubbish than this.

Is it known? Not really but with Goldman going strategically "hell for leather" on buying that wont last long. A week is a long time in politics. Its been 8 weeks since real assays have hit the ASX tarmac. If management do what they are saying then next quarter is real good, and the second half of this year is a screamer of a time to be in this stock.

Hold, Buy, Promote, Support.

Last look at this site for a long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.3¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ $37.07K 325.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 134668 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 79050 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.