Marching out of MSM,

1. 7,867 Posts.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...mp;utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=daily

MSNBC Producer Quits, Says Network ‘Stokes National Division,’ Amplifies ‘Fringe Voices’ To Pump Up Ratings

By Eric A. Blair
    Published August 4, 2020 at 1:26pm

I don’t know what I’m going to do next exactly but I simply couldn’t stay there anymore,” Ariana Pekary wrote on her personal website. “My colleagues are very smart people with good intentions.

The problem is the job itself. It forces skilled journalists to make bad decisions on a daily basis.”
    It’s possible that I’m more sensitive to the editorial process due to my background in public radio, where no decision I ever witnessed was predicated on how a topic or guest would ‘rate,’” she continued.

“The longer I was at MSNBC, the more I saw such choices — it’s practically baked in to the editorial process – and those decisions affect news content every day. Likewise, it’s taboo to discuss how the ratings scheme distorts content, or it’s simply taken for granted, because everyone in the commercial broadcast news industry is doing the exact same thing.
    ---------------------------------------
    This loud gong will be heard past November.
    The exodus has started.
    We always knew that American conscience will prevail.

Cheers,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.