5GN 3.23% 16.0¢ 5g networks limited.

marching out of step

1. 24,765 Posts.
    ARQ is currently down 2 cents to $1.535. ARQ is a standout oiler for value.

But at present here it's like I'm in a march, the band is playing, and as I'm putting my right foot forward I see everyone else putting their left foot forward.

So I say, you are now all marching out of step. I am marching in step, even if you are all putting your other foot forward!

How often do you get a debt free, cashed up oiler that made about $40 million after tax profits the previous financial year trading the following financial year on a PE around 6 to 7 when profits again are going to be strong, the energy sector and energy prices booming?

It is extremely rare.

The market has become unduly pessimistic because of a few dry holes.

Good grief! As if every well drilled has to hit oil.

I have seen figures somewhere which indicate that compared to the Cooper Basin the Perth Basin has hardly been touched.

Basically it means that ARQ have hardly scratched the surface of the Perth Basin. There is the very realistic possibility of more Jingemias being found.

What looms as a very exciting drilling campaign starts shortly. Then throw in Yemen and you realise people selling and bagging ARQ as poor value at these prices probably have very little idea.

That's why bargains are picked up on the stockmarket.

So Punch and Judy, keep the negative posts coming. Keep the bashing up Punch.

I am extremely confident you'll all end up with your puppet strings in a tangle!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $153.0K 985.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 157818 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 496370 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.