AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I beleive that many people recognise this fact and most tend to...

1. 27,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1340
    I beleive that many people recognise this fact and most tend to nit pick against the company they are with. Just a natural reaction imo.

Now people are starting to question how much further their stocks will drop and how much longer this will go on for. Some will be picking bottoms over and over again only to repick a lower bottom again.

Some are looking at entry points and wondering about where the best entry points may be.

longtermers are doing what they do best. Sitting this negative sentiment out and averaging down when finances permit.

As for AVB..............traders were having a goood time a few months ago and have thinned out a bit IMHO. This is now a stock for longtermers as we have the goods and trusting that we have the staff. Copper is certainly the pick of the metals. Our sp is dropping but only on light trading volumes. A few positive ann and this light trading will be surpassed by a factor of 10.

AVB is in a good part of the world to build a mine so a mine we will build. Happy days ahead..........well maybe months or even years but all woth holding on to and accumulating when I can. DYOR but this is my copper baby for the next while

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.