CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

marcus padley finds cdu buyback odd, page-15

1. 2,206 Posts.
    I think its the opposite PJ.

The company knows better than anyone the value of Rocklands and the viability of mining. They are number one in knowing whether the securities represent fair value.

Second in that knowledge line would be Oceanwide and M&G.

Third and possibly on a par in some respects with the second group. A core group of long term investors who have visited Rocklands and carried out on-going and extensive due dilligence into their investment choice.

Fourth would be day traders who simply trade the daily price move in the companies securities.

Fifth - industry types with vested interests in trying to spread misinformation about the stock and companies prospects. Possibly out of professional jealousy, or holding a grudge for some reason (maybe ex-employees).

Sixth would be non-holders and downrampers who are mainly shorters of the stock imo.

Seventh - Majority of the broking community. Fosters is a perfect example...they may have staff that fall into category five.

Eighth - Media. Pascoe, Boreham, Padley et al. Read some of their articles for further evidence.

So with the company number 1 in terms of understanding the true value of its project. If anything the BB may be timed to pick up shares from the fourth group down upon release of Bulk testwork results. Many have clearly sold in the past not understanding the true value. The BB says we are happy to pick up your shares and re-issue at higher prices.

FWIW. I don't expect any surprises with the testwork numbers, and anticipate good news regarding the proof of the mill design.
    Another important box likely to be ticked, with only a few more to go before the excavators start ripping into central Las Minerale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.