ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

BS1,I was just thinking about a couple of things this...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    BS1,

I was just thinking about a couple of things this morning.

One was the lack of reporting of flow rates. We had BW West absolutely killing it at Christmas time, and then, nothing since. Targets of 3.5MMCFD, according to Baillieu. Not bad from the thinnest of ESG's seams.

And two months have gone, and no news since. I suspect the information about the flow rates is a fuse, and one which ESG does not wish to light just yet.

The other thing that crossed my mind is, what if the flow were not good? But, I dismissed this immediately. The reason is, if there were technical problems with flows, it would be all hands to the wheel, not 'Kevin747' flying to Houston.

It is reasonable to infer that DC is in 'corporate mode', not firefighting mode. He is "open for discussions", and is out there discussing!

So whilst immediate release of the high flow rates would excite the market, and catch many shorters out (as they did at Xmas), we may not hear about them. Until ESG is ready.

So, I think it is reasonable to assume that all is well. better than well - so well, that DC is out there, selling the company.

LITERALLY.

Y

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.