AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Marcus Resigning - CFO, page-24

1. 3,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    Geo sorry mate if you twist things that way it was not meant to upset you God only knows how upset you contrarians are if we don't post to suit your style, but to give you an insight into what I think about BB and how his gone about his job could not be posted here hence why I sent him a detailed email very early this year stating my concerns over his leadership and the way he had conducted himself in the eyes of shareholders plus many other issues I had referenced and clearly stated those to him, my point was regardless of what transpired the CFO in Marcus wasn't able to get the job done much like the rest of this board and in saying that, if shareholders have concerns about who or how the company is run then they can call an extrodinary meeting as long as the have the required numbers and remove what they perceive as dead wood much like the current Board may have implemented with Marcus's marching orders or his leaving, but I am not throwing anybody under the bus Marcus maybe good at cutting the oranges and my jungle mail, that I have been privy to in the past was saying he couldn't play the team game nothing more nothing less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $133 18.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 19449543 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4016838 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.