RMS 0.53% $1.91 ramelius resources limited

To be honest, although RMS is now my biggest slice of my share...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

To be honest, although RMS is now my biggest slice of my share portfolio, I really appreciate 'negative' comments from people like Esh because he, at least, outlines his reasoning and assumptions behind it. Whether you agree with his opinion or not, generally there is nothing more dangerous than an echo chamber where everybody believes their stock will 'go to da moon'. Also, I find a certain sense of refreshing clarify from people who don't own the stock - again you have to judge these factors together and, ultimately, form your opinion and outlook. 

Having said that, I'm currently divesting my SAR holding towards junior producers like RMS (major) and DCN (minor) because SAR has reached that point (2.4B MC) where the share growth will now slow, if you assume the gold price will rise modestly over the next year (--> this is my thesis at the moment). So I've been looking and looking, and I keep coming back to RMS, as I can't seem to be able to find another junior producer that has a better reward/risk ratio. I mean I really like SAR, but not eight times as much.

Additionally, the market has already discounted all the bad news that might come out of RMS in the next 6 months IMO, and especially with the steady rise of POG, I think we may not see the share trading under $0.40 again. 

In any case, Happy New Year to everyone and hope everyone is ready for the super exciting year!

RiderX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.