RMS 0.00% $2.17 ramelius resources limited

Marda...coming soon?, page-96

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    Have a theory stuck in my head that RMS will have EM, Marda and Tampia to mine with ore being trucked for a period of time to EM from either Marda or Tampia, then they will shift EM plant once ore used up at EM to either Marda or Tampia and set up there with trucked ore continuing between these sites. This came to me in my sleep the other night whilst unwell in hospital, and haven't looked at the map or results, but it does appear that Marda has a number of targets, some smaller and some larger with shallow depths for open cut that may be suitable for blending with EM low grade stockpiles almost immediately. Perhaps they will do this then at some stage down the track shift the plant to Tampia and truck whats left at Marda there.
    Again this is just a thought in the night and in no way fleshed out but would love advice if there are benefits in reusing plant at EM over building a new plant? Are the areas close enough together to pull this off? Are the Tampia targets shallow and of varied sizes to afford flexibility in how they mine similar to Marda?
    As i have just come out of hospital and have a week off work to further recover ( all healthy now after collapsing from heat exhaustion/kidney shutdown) i will do some extra research on my theory but welcome feedback from more experienced posters.

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.15 $2.20 $2.15 $6.002M 2.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14371 $2.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.18 92916 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.