RMS 2.21% $2.09 ramelius resources limited

Just had a look on a map and EM is sort of between the two , so...

1. 4,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Just had a look on a map and EM is sort of between the two , so my thoughts are that they could do one of two things if they want to reuse plant-
    1/ Put Tampia on hold but do more drilling to firm up existing potential targets, Open cut mine the shallow targets at Marda to mix with EM low grade and continue to feed mill with EM u/g and greenfinch as well, once each pit done further drilling at depth for any potential ug potential, suspect this would keep the mill running for 4 or 5 years then relocate plant from EM to Tampia or if extra drilling warrants build seperate plant at Tampia.
    2/ Open cut mine the smaller targets at both Marda and Tampia to transport to EM to mix with low grade ore at EM and EM u/g and Greenfinch.Continue further drilling at both Tampia and Marda and once EM ore used up relocate plant to most viable of Marda or Tampia and truck to one with plant from the other or if during the process one warrants its own plant do that .
    Does this make any sense or can i forget my ideas as the ramblings of an ill person?

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.045(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $2.392B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.11 $2.08 $2.825M 1.350M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 97172 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 48969 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.