Margaret Court bullied on the Project, page-249

1. 85,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Well I guess that in reality if you set up your own church and push your beliefs down other people throats - you are seen as fair game.

I personally think that anyone who believes in some imaginary being and sets rules that they believe all people on the planet should live by - should be looked upon for exactly what they are.

Christians think that because they made up some story a couple of thousand years ago about some imaginary being and wrote a book about it that they have copyright rules over things like marriage and belief ---

things that humans have had since the dawn of time -

they are no more than arrogant, pig ignorant and ugly in their views.

Large groups of them - ie. Catholic Church (Court was Catholic early, then formed her own Pentecostal church) ---------- are treated as above the law -------------- in fact, if bike groups had done what Catholics have done in the last decades - they would be deemed illegal and shut down.

Court is no better than the rest in these matters ------------- an utter disgrace.

Never, have I ever had people come up my driveway or walkway to entice me into any beliefs bar Christians

that tells me something ----------------- not even used car salesmen do that.

here's a tip for getting an idea of what is what here -

"Pentecostal
    pɛntɪˈkɒst(ə)l/
    adjective

1. 1.
      relating to Pentecost.
    2. 2.
      relating to or denoting any of a number of Christian movements emphasizing baptism in the Holy Spirit, evidenced by ‘speaking in tongues’, prophecy, healing, and exorcism."

Now --------------- I really think that MC should be given the respect she fully deserves.

ie. Stick to tennis

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.