Margaret Court bullied on the Project, page-279

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    They know absolutely nothing about the teachings of most of the major churches,the origins and beliefs ,and if you're an atheist sadly nothing about the overwhelming amount of good work that they do in the community.

Having said that I wouldn't call myself a Christian in the formal sense but I really admire those who do and live those principles in their everyday life.

There are some terrible things that happened in the past ,I lived through that and witnessed it myself ,but you don't blame the message for those who abused the privilege of being representatives . They weren't the only ones guilty of child abuse and it still goes on in our communities today ,particularly aboriginal communities ,and those who adhere to secularism such as the Greens and the Labor Party ,and to a similar extent a good many of the Liberal Party turn a blind eye to it . Going back 30 years isn't helping those suffering today . And even in our own communities abuse is on the increase . Ask any police working in the area , muslim and other ethnic groups being some of the perpetrators ,not singling them out but it's a fact.

As I say I'm not a member of any religious organisation but I do some charity work and see the enormous effort that the churches put in in that area. And how anyone could knock the message in the bible is beyond me

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.