'They know absolutely nothing about the teachings of most of the...

1. 83,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    'They know absolutely nothing about the teachings of most of the major churches,the origins and beliefs ,and if you're an atheist sadly nothing about the overwhelming amount of good work that they do in the community.'

Don't they???????

Well, this one (me) lived in a convent (yes, a convent), have friends who have worked in the Vatican, have friends who are nuns, Priests and many individuals. Have sat for hundreds of hours of debate among clergy and knew about the abuse of Priests and Brothers way before it hit MSM - and knew about the abuse of nuns way before it was even mentioned - and knew it when the Vatican had realized the fight to contain the male abuse was lost already and the fight to contain the abuse by Nuns was the growing threat - the one they really feared.

I have maintained church property, studied their books, know their people ---------------

my opinion ------------- I think you know it already -------

if you call me indecent --------- then, I suggest you will need to redefine the word for the abuses of the church - because indecent is way way way underdone for the crimes they have committed.

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.