Margaret Lomas - no credibility?, page-117

1. 37,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I agree UT . You probably could see by Sector and myself questioning of Massey about the Avocado business . There were some statements made which I believe were too good to be true . That said , it caught my attention hence I thought it was worth doing the numbers . Unfortunately , the numbers didnt come back as clearly as I would've liked ( still waiting Massive ) so it's hard to make a call on that one .

As to farming , I grew up on a farm and at this point probably half of my mates are farmers ( dairy , beef , sheep ) , the other half either work for themselves or are payg's . So quite often there is much beer drunk discussing farming and the issues that come with it . There is always robust discussion between the farmers , the self employed and those of us who work for someone else . Especially when we mention holiday leave , sickies , unions , financial risk etc .

Imo , farming is a lifestyle , even these days where it is far more professional . It certainly isn't for everyone .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.